Tower Hamlets Young Adult Carers Project
Do you live in Tower Hamlets? Are you aged 16 to 25 and caring for someone with long term mental or physical illness?
If so, Tower Hamlets Young Adult Carers Project could be for you!
- We provide a weekly social group for young adult carers to get together, make friends and take part in activities at our centre.
- Targeted one to one support for specific issues.
- We are based at the Carers Centre in Brayford Square, just off Commercial Road. It is easily accessible using 15, 115, 135 and 339 bus routes. The nearest station is Shadwell DLR and Overground.
- To enquire call our Young Adult Carers Support Worker Ben on 0207 791 5593 / 07869 387 665 or e-mail email@example.com
If you haven’t already, please get in touch to
- register with us at The Carers Centre
- complete a Carer’s Assessment with us. This establishes your needs as a Carer
- then if more support is needed we can refer you to Adult Social Care for a Support Plan – a gateway to more help.
How to get in touch and ask for statutory Carer’s Assessment, advice about the assessment, an appointment with a carers support advocate
Call the centre 0207 790 1765
In person: The Carers Centre, 21 Brayford Square, London, E1 0SG
Get in touch
The Carers Centre
21 Brayford Square
London, E1 0SG
020 7790 1765
Monday – 9.30am – 5pm
Tuesday – 9.30am – 5pm
Wednesday – 9.30am – 7pm
Thursday – 9.30am – 5pm
Friday – 9.30am – 5pm
Second Saturday of the month 11am – 3pm
Sunday – Closed