Information and advice at other venues
The Carers Centre Tower Hamlets advice hubs
Do you have someone that depends on you? This could be a family member, friend or neighbour, and if so, you might be a carer. Carers and people who think they might be carers can come and have a chat. We provide advice, information and support to carers aged 18 and over.
Not everyone can get to our centre in Stepney. We know that lots of carers will be using hospitals, GP surgeries and other community venues. We have information and advice hubs across the borough to give you more opportunities to get help and support and find out about our services.
Our Carers Centre advisors help
- with information, advice and advocacy
- to communicate your needs as a carer or concerns to ward staff or other professionals
- to support carers at meetings with professionals including hospital discharge meetings
- to ensure carers are aware of their entitlements, including benefits and carer’s assessments
- you to access wider support via The Carers Centre Tower Hamlets.
You can see our scheduled events on the calendar here.
If you haven’t already, please get in touch to
- register with us at The Carers Centre
- complete a Carer’s Assessment with us. This establishes your needs as a Carer
- then if more support is needed we can refer you to Adult Social Care for a Support Plan – a gateway to more help.
How to get in touch and ask for statutory Carer’s Assessment, advice about the assessment, an appointment with a carers support advocate
Call the centre 0207 790 1765
In person: The Carers Centre, 21 Brayford Square, London, E1 0SG
Get in touch
The Carers Centre
21 Brayford Square
London, E1 0SG
020 7790 1765
Monday – 9.30am – 5pm
Tuesday – 9.30am – 5pm
Wednesday – 9.30am – 7pm
Thursday – 9.30am – 5pm
Friday – 9.30am – 5pm
Second Saturday of the month 11am – 3pm
Sunday – Closed