30th June 2022
Each week carers meet up at the centre, some drift from the Arts, Crafts and Conversation group and some carers meet later to join the walk. Each week the group walks to different parts of Tower Hamlets, share knowledge and anecdotes, walk to have fun, stop off for Coffee, tea and Cake and just be comfortable in each others company. So if this sounds like an activity you might want to join, or suggest new and exciting places to walk just let us know.
- Maintain a healthy weight and lose body fat.
- Prevent or manage various conditions, including heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, cancer and type 2 diabetes.
- Improve cardiovascular fitness.
- Strengthen your bones and muscles.
- Improve muscle endurance.
- Increase energy levels.