6th May 2021
This group will focus on managing the emotional impact of caring for a loved one, with a long-term condition such as illness, disability, Dementia.
Subjects covered include:
- Managing stress, anxiety, and depression
- Managing frustration and anger
- Coping with role loss and managing grief
- Maintaining healthy lifestyles and good well-being
- Recognising the warning signs and symptoms
Taking Back Control will consist of four, ninety group sessions delivered over four weeks at, there are 6 places, and you must attend all sessions if you sign up.