16th March 2020
A 16-week entry level ESOL course for carers which will develop your speaking and listening, reading and writing skills including spelling and grammar. You will learn:
• Functional English language to make appointments and speak to health professionals
• Employability skills to prepare for work as a carer
• Digital skills to access services and write a CV
• English confidence to help you make friends and be part of your London community
The course involves:
• ESOL class every Monday from 10am-12.30pm starting 6th January
• Conversation and digital skills club every Friday from 10am-12pm starting 10th January
• Access to 1:1 employability support and benefits advice at TH Carers Centre, and debt and welfare advice at ELATT
ESOL Class Monday January 6th, 2020 for sixteen weeks.
ESOL Conversational group Friday 10th 2020 for sixteen weeks.